Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Darling!


A couple of days ago this is how Jenna was dressed.
I brought her out of the bedroom and Samuel said, "Oh mom, she's just darling. Good job dressing her."


Then today she was dressed like this - which I love this outfit.
I brought her out of the bedroom and Samuel said, "Mom, why haven't you dressed Jenna. She's still in her pajamas."

This is the kid who I went upstairs to tuck in the other night after I had just gotten out of the shower and he said, "Mom, I really like your hair." Whenever he sees me with wet hair he always tells me how much he likes my hair. It cracks me up because he never says anything about my hair unless it's wet.


I liked Jenna's outfit so much today I had to take a couple of close ups.
I when I showed them to Chuck his exact words were, "Just Darling".
Like father like son!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I Love those close ups, wow looks like she got your beautiful blue eyes. And I got so caught up talking with you tonight I forgot to thank you for the adorable cherry/flower outfit you gave me! My Mom and I we saying how cute it was and I can't wait to dress her in it! See you at all the baseball games we have coming up ha ha ha

Sleepless In St. George said...

Perfection...and she is darling!

Linz said...

She is SO beautiful!!! Great pictures!

Shemri and Gang said...

Amber so good to find you! Your kids are gorgeous, I can't believe you live in St. George and I have never ran into you... I am there at least twice a week. Your little guy looks so much like Brady I about died, so so cute. I looked at your photography web site too so cute! We will have to schedule a picture session through you next. So good to catch up with you!

fourballerinas said...

She is JUST DARLING!! I think she really has her own look- who do you think she looks like? I do love the "pajama" outfit. Just like a guy to never compliment you at the right time. The only time I get a compliment is occasionally when I haven't showered or done my hair- Brady will say, "I like your hair today." Why I even bother some days is beyond me. Maybe you should go with the "wet" look from now on. So funny!!
Audrey

fourballerinas said...

PS:
Funny what Shemri said. Do you think they look like Brady? I really think Issac looks like a picture I have of him when he was little. It's hard to say- you look at chuck and think that they are his sons for SURE!!

Kristin said...

WOW! enough said!