
These are some neat pictures I took while having Chuck write our names with a sparkler. I checked out a photography book from the library that got me excited about trying some new things. This was one of my photographic experiments. Good thing Chuck is talented with the sparklers! 


When we came in from doing our sparkler experiment I was walking across the kitchen floor and almost stepped on this little guy. We had the sliding glass door open and he just came on inside. It is amazing how well he blends with the concrete floor. We were sad the kids weren't awake because they would have loved seeing a frog in the house! The funny thing is I told Samuel the next morning that a frog had come in our house and he looked at me and said, "How did he come in, did he open the door?"
Monday, July 21, 2008
Fun With Fireworks
Posted by amber at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment